Singapore trip with bf - Part 2

18:54

So the bf and I decided to go to Sentosa on the second day of our trip but we also decided not to go inside USS. Saving to go next time. First, explore Sentosa. I've actually been to Sentosa a few years back and I feel that its still the same but with different exhibits and the addition of USS. So bf told me to be tour guide. X)

Must-have photo in front of spinning Universals globe.

While I was editing the photos I realized that almost each photo has me in it. This is what happens when you let your bf be the photographer. lol. Hence, a lot of my faces in this entry.

The weather was so friggin' hot that I'm already on my second cup of slurpee.




We later went back to the rooftop of Vivo to relax and enjoy before heading home for dinner. 

We spent our last day of our trip staying home because I wanted to spend some quality time with my grandma. 
We took the night bus back on the third day and reached back Melaka around midnight. 

xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow Me on Instagram

Popular Posts