Amigo Steak and Grill Restaurant

18:20

Had dinner at Amigo last friday with the bf and a few friends. I told the bf I hadn't have dinner there for quite a long time, at least a year I guess and he brought me there along with a few friends.

Cream of mushroom - RM3.50

Carrot milk (XL) - RM8.00
It's the same size as my face. wtf
Tori teriyaki + rice and soup - RM12.80
My order. Mushroom Chicken - RM10.80
Mussels gratin -RM8.00
Grilled potato chicken - RM13.80
Grilled chicken topped with hash brown and chicken ham with mushroom sauce.


Reasons to have dinner here is they have loads of variety of foods to choose from and that their pricing is very reasonable considering the food they serve are quite large in portion and are also very delicious.
No wonder the place is always packed on weekends.


21,23, Jalan Melaka Raya 8,
Taman Melaka Raya,
75000 Melaka
Tel : 06-283 2684 / 06-283 2686




xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow Me on Instagram

Popular Posts