Wasabi Sushi House

17:06

I love browsing through Groupon because they have loads of wonderful deals. I especially love buying their restaurant deals.
So I stumbled upon this 6-course Japanese meal deal a few weeks ago and I bought without even hesitating because both the bf and I love love Japanese food. 
The meal was suppose to be RM100+ but Groupon was it selling for only RM48.


I finally made a reservation for 2 for the coupon yesterday.


Garlic fried rice

Kaisen miso nabe. The seafood used were really fresh.

Chawanmushi

Tori teriyaki. The best of the bunch. Grilled chicken with a hint of crispiness topped with sweet and salty teriyaki sauce.

Nigiri sushi and Gunkan Moriwase


Half melted matcha green tea ice-cream topped with what I think is lotus paste.

Candid shot! Hahaha


Service and environment of the restaurant was just ok-ok and pricing is a bit expensive but the food was great! Two thumbs-up for the food.

Address: 
Wasabi Sushi House
No. 32 , Jalan Mp 2, Taman Merdeka Permai, Batu Berendam,
Melaka 75350


One last selca before signing off.

xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow Me on Instagram

Popular Posts