Lil' Brother's Graduation

17:07


We were in Ipoh last November for my lil' brother's graduation from Universiti Technology Petronas (UTP). Unfortunately my big brother wasn't able to join us due to work commitments. #marineengineerlife

So my brother scheduled a photo shooting session on the night before his graduation at his friend's studio. I don't have the studio photos but we did manage to take a few with my own camera in the studio tho. Studio lightings are the best.


Jumping forward the next day to the day of the convocation. My brother's session was in the afternoon but only both my parents were allowed in the hall since there was only two tickets. So the rest of us had to wait outside the hall until the ceremony was over. We actually went to the nearest kfc to wait.

I love how this picture turned out. It's telling a story. Caption it yourself. 

Matthias with grandma. The bear on the bouquet Matthias is holding had a custom made robe same as the graduates and my brother's name sewn on it.

Say hi to cheeky lil Matthias 

We are all so proud of you lil brother. All the best to you in Japan!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow Me on Instagram

Popular Posts