Eclipse

11:03

No, it's not the eclipse of the moon and sun.
It's the Twilight Sagas - Eclipse.

Went to MBO with Melvin, Fel, Jess and Mei to watch Eclipse yesterday. The place was packed!
Thanks god Fel booked the tickets in advanced.

I didn't really watch the second movie because I thought it was a bit boring and the werewolves look so FAKE.

But after watching the third movie, I think it's not that bad lah.

It's the first time I went to the movies where everyone was like WOOO~~ AH~~ EEe~~ while watching the movie. LOL

In the beginning of the movie, I was like really lost.
I was constantly asking myself who the hell is Sam and Emily???
Why does Vitoria wanna kill Bella?
Why did the Volturi ( Is this how you spell it? Ahhh... WTH lar.) want Bella??


I don't wanna tell you guys more about the movie so you guys have to watch it for yourself.

All I can say is Twilight Fans will not be disappointed!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow Me on Instagram

Popular Posts