Universal Studios Singapore

00:31

My sister and I were in Singapore in August to finalize her visa for Canada. After she surrendered her visa she had time to chill, so she insisted to go to USS since both of us have never been there. 
I chose to go on a Monday thinking that there would not be a lot of people since it was a working day but still I never expected such a huge crowd. O_O

 Mandatory touristy photo in front of the Universal globe before entering. 

 Everywhere we went, there was either a queue or crowd. 
But look who we found. OSCAR!
He was in an alley and there was no queue but it was so sunny that my sister and I were unable to open our eyes.

While walking around Jurassic Park we saw Diane the Triceratops. 
Where can I get one? 

 
We came, we saw, we conquered. 
But we will be back!

See you soon!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow Me on Instagram

Popular Posts