V-day 2017

23:17


There were no flowers, no chocolates, and no gifts Valentine's Day this year. Just a simple dinner of my choice. But that's okay. I know he's busy with his work but he still gave me his time for which I am so grateful for.

As the years progress, we get more and more comfortable of each other. But that doesn't mean we love each other less. On the contrary, we love each other more with each passing day. 

We've been together for the past 6 years give or take. We don't have a specific date when we started dating, it just happened. But that's not a bad thing tho. He said he had one less day to remember to celebrate together. We met in 2010 at a party through mutual friends and were just friends in the beginning. We went out but nothing special until one day he just held my hands and would't let go (despite me pushing away at first). We still went out after that but we both knew something was different, that we were now dating. And that is how our relationship started. 

Our relationship works because we have communication and trust (me doing most of the communication hahaha). We try to talk to each other everyday whenever I'm back home. LDR sucks but we give our best to make it work. I know I can be very stubborn at times but he's very patient and forgiving with me. 

I don't say this more often but I love you

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow Me on Instagram

Popular Posts