Another day in KL

01:42

Went to KL on Saturday with Qi and Yuki.


=======================================================================

Somehow kicking myself for not bringing along my camera with me to KL. =__=

So enjoy the pictures that were taken from using my phone instead.

My haul for the day (not all)
It doesn't seem much but I actually spent a lot. My wallet is so dry right now. *sigh*
Didn't realize that all the clothes that I bought were in black until I checked. xD

Qi and her haul

 Balloons that we got from 8tv promo outside Fahrenheit Mall

 Dinner at Sushi Tei

 #akwardrighthandposition =__=


Yuki, Me, and Qi

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We got back to TBS central after dinner and had an hour to spare before our bus back to Malacca arrived so we camwhored first.

 The 3 of us again

 XP

 Not a single word from us

Trying to act cute and innocent but I think I failed.



My phone batt died on me not long after that. So that's all for the day.

p/s: My phone takes pictures that aren't bad at all. lol *self-praise*

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow Me on Instagram

Popular Posts