Memories and Happy Valley

13:52

Picture taken with the front camera of the Acer Iconia A500 tablet. 
5MP rear camera and 2MP front camera.
This picture is not Photoshopped nor edited in anyway so as you can see, I still have a lot of acne scars.

Had lunch with my sister at Memories Cafe last Saturday before sending her to her violin lessons.


Fried rice with salted fish

 Mushroom soup and garlic bread

 
Fish and chips

My sister's lunch

Dinner with family at Happy Valley

The only picture taken of the entrance came out blurry. -__-





 My sister's lamb chop. 
The picture doesn't do the lamb any justice. It tastes a whole lot better than it looks. 


Sambal lady's fingers and claypot curry lamb

Secretly took this picture of my parents while they were eating. Shh~ Don't tell them. 

My grilled chicken chop

A really happy girl by the end of the day. :D

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow Me on Instagram

Popular Posts