Hello Sibu!

22:36


Just got back from Sibu.

Was there with family for a day and night to meet with my brother.
We went there by car.
The car ride from Kuching to Sibu takes 5 hours.

But I like going on road trips with my family because we can spent quality time together like that. 




My brother brought us to have dinner at a restaurant called Fu Hong when we reached Sibu yesterday night.
The restaurant is famous for their pork legs.

 Crabs fried with salted egg, sabah vege pork leg and steamed fish.
Believe it or not, the bill was only RM95. So cheap.
Sibu is famous for their foods which are cheap but in large portions.


 Stayed at Paramount Hotel for the night
Big room and a bathroom with a bathtub at RM260++ per night.

 View from our hotel room
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 My lil' sis and mum


Black Chicken Mee Sua

Foochow Mee

 Headed to Sibu Central Market after breakfast


 
My brother and mum





How live chickens are sold in the market




Stalls like this can bring back a lot of childhood memories

We then headed to Wisma Sanyan for more shopping after that.

My mum bought me Lancome products.
Thanks Mummy!

After shopping we left my brother at his school and started our journey back to Kuching at around 2pm and reached Kuching at 7pm.

Feeling so tired right now. 
Need to wake up early tomorrow morning for work.
Nights!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow Me on Instagram

Popular Posts