Sabah Trip - Desa Cattle Farm

06:25

I'm back (again)!

I know I've not blogged for the past two weeks but I have a really good explanation for that. It's just that I've been really busy with assignments and midterms lately. My schedule for this semester is like really hectic and I think I'm suffocating a bit, but nonetheless I'll find time to blog whenever I have free time. I'm not gonna abandon my blog so soon.

I know these Sabah trip posts are like taking forever but this will be the second last post of this trip (woohoo!). I'm quite relieved that I'm gonna finish posting about this trip soon because I've got a lot a blog posts drafted to be published.

This time we went to Desa Cattle Farm.
We were all very excited to visit the farm because my mom told us we'd be milking the cows. We thought we would we milking the cows but in the end, the machines did all the milking. :(


Moo~~~

omg! Black and white cows!
Yes, I've never seen b/w cows before. I've only seen brown cows. -___-



The machines they used to process the milk


Milk fresh from the farm

I love being in the countryside!

It was cold




My sister was looking for four-leaf clovers but no luck though

Spot the cows in the field?




 Drinking milk in front of the cows >.<



After visiting the farm, I somehow wished that I could own a farm like this and live there. Living the simple life with peace and quiet, but I'd admit I wouldn't be able to live without the luxury of technology. X)

After the farm, we just drove on until we arrived at Sutera Sanctuary Lodges. It's the place where people stayed if they wanted to visit Kinabalu Park. We didn't stayed there though, because we didn't have enough time and we were about to go home the next day. But we'll be back, one day.

The view from the lobby. Can't see anything because it was raining and very cold.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow Me on Instagram

Popular Posts