Sabah Trip - Last day in Sabah

02:58

Finally finishing up on my Sabah trip posts.
Can't imagine it actually took me 3 months to update it all. I procrastinate too much. >___<

Being in Sabah for the last day, we got out to explore the town once again before heading home.
But before that, we had to have brunch first. 

We went to an Italian restaurant called Little Italy which was one of my dad's friend's recommendations. He told us it was a must-go-to-place to eat at.

 


 Wide selection of pastas to choose from the menu

Cappuccino

I don't really remember the name of the drink but I  do remember it was Mocha something something.

This was the best spaghetti. I think it was Mediterranean spaghetti but unfortunately my dad didn't want me to take photo of his food. -___-


Verdure E Pollo Spaghetti

Seafood Risotto 

My sister's farfalle with Quattro Formaggi sauce. It looks very plain but the cream sauce contains four different kinds of cheeses.

The cheese lover

Definitely a place worth trying! 

Little Italy
Ground floor, Hotel Capital,
Jalan Haji Saman, 
98813 Kota Kinbalu.
Tel/Fax: +6088 232231

We headed of to Signal Hill Observatory Tower after brunch.






One last family photo before going to the airport

Camwhoring at the airport




My sister and her ladybug

My mum snapped this before we got in the plane

The last pic before the plane landed.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow Me on Instagram

Popular Posts