MBS, Singapore

18:07

Sorry for the lack of updates. I've been very busy with school lately.

These pictures were actually taken a year ago and MBS and somehow I forgot about them until now. It was drizzling that day hence the gloomy feel. 
 Me and my brother actually wanted to go home last year for our Raya break but the air tickets to go back were expensive. Hence, we ended up in Singapore.

This year however, I managed to book tickets back home for this August but my mom wanted to go to Singapore. So I'm gonna fly back home then to Singapore to enjoy the rest of my semester break. 

Grandma kept calling us to visit her in Singapore and she doesn't know we're going there in a few weeks. So it is going to be a surprise for grandma. :)


xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow Me on Instagram

Popular Posts