High Above

09:49

I'm now back home in Kuching enjoying my semester break. Just got home on Tuesday. Took Malindo Air back for the first time. Not bad, wider leg room, free in-flight entertainment, free food and beverage including 15kg luggage allowance. I'm considering taking Malindo back and forth from no on.

Got the window seat although I personally prefer taking the aisle seat because I like to get out the plane faster to avoid the long queue in immigration. Every time I book a flight I would always book the aisle seat but I thought I would take a chance this time and I got the window seat.

Seating beside the window it suddenly came to me that its been so long since I looked out of a plane window. Looking at the clouds, they seem so mesmerizing and calm floating along the endless horizon and I was somehow staring at them for so long. Beauty is all around us but it is always the little things that we take for granted because we are always busy with everything and rushing through life. Why not just take a rest and appreciate the little things around us that makes life so beautiful.


xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow Me on Instagram

Popular Posts