20 facts about me

20:32


Actually I already did this on my Instagram but I wanted to write it again on my blog (which is basically the same thing) because it has been a while since I blogged.

1. 22 this year

2. Loves both sushi and Thai food (finally found a restaurant that caters to both in KL) 

3. Absent-minded 

4. Secretly scared of spiders 
    I said secretly because I never told anyone that I am scared of spiders and I act like I'm not afraid when I see one.
 
5. Plays the piano 
    I've been playing since 5 but that doesn't mean I'm good at it :/

6. Had braces 8 or 7 years ago 
    Actually I feel like doing it again because my teeth are not really straight anymore.

7.Loves spending time with family (family always comes first)  

8. Not a fan of bright-coloured clothes 
    Most of my wardrobe consists of black and grey. I have a few coloured clothes but not much and also not very bright.

9. My makeup routine recently only consists of three things ; bb cream, tint and eyebrow pencil 
    Really digging the no-makeup makeup look

10. Can gain and lose weight easily 
      My weight fluctuates. I LOVE food and I eat a lot so I gain weight when I eat but when I eat less, I lose weight quite easily.

11. Adventurous
     
12. Talks very loud 

13. Miss eating laksa and kolo mee right now 

14. I don't sing & I can't sing to save my life 

15. Afraid of getting injections 
      The last time I got an injection, I almost cried in the doctor's office 

16. A huge fan of the sims (yay for sims 4!) 

17. Recently in love with wearing maxi dresses 

18. Loves swimming 

19. Very afraid of getting wrinkles right now 

20. I don't hold grudges. I believe in forgiving people. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow Me on Instagram

Popular Posts