Vintage Bag

16:46

So most people already know that I'm a shopaholic but one thing that they don't know is that I don't like buying bags or purses. This is because I usually can't find something that I really like or either the quality isn't there or it's just too expensive.  So most of my bags and purses I'm using right now were gifts from my friends and parents.

But walking through Jonker Street yesterday, this bag really caught my eye.
Was a bit hesitant to buy it at first but after some "push" from my friends, I bought it.
What I like about this bag is that it's just the right size. Not too big nor too small and the quality is really good.
Plus you can carry it just like that or sling it over your shoulder.
And for only RM35, this bag is definitely a steal!





Bye for now.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. only cost RM35 ? WOW ! Amazing bag :) I love this kind of bag too ! gonna shop it around and find the great one xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup! it's only RM35. Most the bag here only cost around RM35-60 only. Anyways, hope u find a great bag. =)

    ReplyDelete

Follow Me on Instagram

Popular Posts