Fatal Frame

10:47

Went out to Kenyalang to buy Sims 3 yesterday but they did not have the disc. So i ended up buying Fatal Frame II : Crimson Butterfly.

The challenges in the game are quite easy but the atmosphere of the game is very scary.


The game kind of like taking pictures of ghost and spirits. I've only managed to play untill Chapter 3 in 2 days. I recommend this game to girls who like playing scary/horror games but not boys. Both my brothers think the game is quite boring. They only find it interesting when the ghost and spirits come out to get you.

Watch the video below to know more about the game. :]




Update : Although i said the challenges in the game are quite easy, I can't even get through Chapter 4. I'm stuck. Help?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow Me on Instagram

Popular Posts