15:12


I just went for my piano LCM exam this morning. I was so nervous... But then, when i saw the examiner, i felt less nervous. Maybe it's because she was smiling the whole time i was doing the exam. She was so nice. =)

But now, i don't know what to do after my exam. I used to go for piano practices 3-4 times a week. Now, i only go once a week. I'm just sitting at home watching TV and surfing the net for the whole day. My holiday is quite boring... I so~ want to go back to school. I'm not going to do Form6 though. Coz i don't like it. I'm still considering going to KDU, at-Sunrice or maybe
Cilantro to pursue my studies in Culinary Arts but i have to wait for the next intake, which is around June to August. I really want my Photoshop back... :( I used to edit photo on my computer, but right now I don't have any software on my computer that i can use to edit my photos...
Examples of photos I've edited :



The picture above was drawn on paper and redrawn on Photoshop.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow Me on Instagram

Popular Posts