07:25

I've been very frustrated and angry this few days coz my parents are forcing me to study something that I don't like, which is being a teacher.

Should have said no when she asked me if I wanted to apply for teacher or not in January. I thought I wasn't that lucky.

Now I have to write an essay "
Why you want to become a teacher". I have no damn idea how to write this essay lor.

Other than that, I also have an interview... Which I have to do in BM.
ARGH!!!

Might as well hold a gun to my head and just shot me.
( Imma such a drama queen. )

Mom : wan become teacher o not? If not, i shoot.
Me : Shoot lar. I don't care.
*BANG!*

LOL! That scenario will never happen lar. But it's almost like the same thing. I have no choice.

Sometime I feel like I want to purposely fail my interview.
Hehe

But i can't la. Coz I already told my parents that I do my best in the interview. But if i don't get chosen...
YES! Hahahahahaha~

My aunt whose living in Singapore is helping me to find a
Culinary Arts school there. Yes, yes, YES! I really want to go to Singapore!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow Me on Instagram

Popular Posts