Delizze @ Premier 101

14:35


I remember doing a post about this restaurant a few weeks back but didn't actually let you guys see the restaurants and the pictures were all dark and blurry.
So I'm gonna do another post about Delizze again.


Went there with my family last Sunday to have lunch with my aunts and uncles.

The deli and bakery part of the restaurant.
Everyone is apparently in a Raya mood.
The little statues are actually made out of butter. Cool, right?

Sausages and hams

Pastries and cakes. yummeh~

They're selling cookies for Raya

The breads are really good

We had lunch at the 1st floor cos the ground floor can only seat around 4-6 peoples, I think. Haha

There's free flow of water so if you don't feel like ordering any drinks you can just drink the water.

What I ordered.
Traditional Chicken chop.
The sauce is actually tomato sauce with a hint of BBQ flavour.


Ice blended Cappuccino

What my brother ordered.
Chicken burger.

I think the spaghetti is the best!
But that's not the original portion la.
My aunt just took out some of her's for my sister and I to try.

My mom's grilled salmon.
Hungry now? lol

PIZZA!!!

I don't remember the price of the foods though. I think they range around RM10-RM20 but it's all worth the money because the portions are really big.

But if you still think the price is too high, you can head over to the deli section and buy their precooked stuff. The Chicken Gordon Bleu is RM17.50 but the precooked one is only RM4.50. Cheaper, right? Not only that, the sandwiches and breads are quite cheap too.

So, overall I think this is a really good place to dine.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

Follow Me on Instagram

Popular Posts