My Fav Store

20:44


Know why? Cos they sell almost everything from cosmetics to health products!

Went to Watsons the other day to buy some stuff. When I went to the counter to pay, the cashier was explaining about the benefits about joining their membership and asked if I wanted to join. So I just applied without  having a  second thought. Then the cashier asked me to pay additional RM12 for membership which she forgot to mention in the beginning. -___-

But actually RM 12 is quite cheap considering you get a ''passport'' from them and additional 200 points if you activate your card online by yourself.


You get over 50 discount vouchers (I stopped counting after 50) inside your "passport" ranging from RM1-10 for selected items. Shiok, right? hahaha

Not sure can use all or not...

Gonna buy these two items on my next visit to Watsons.

Wait! There's still more benefits! Just look at the advertisement below or visit their website.

Why wait? JOIN NOW!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow Me on Instagram

Popular Posts