Liese Bubble Hair Color

02:00

 Dyed my hair Mocha Orange this morning.



It was quite easy to use but the color came out not what I wanted it to be. 

 Previous color                                    

I was actually opting for something lighter or something similar to my previous hair color but it came out more black than mocha or orange. Or maybe it's just my camera problem... fml *hopes really really hard that the color fades to something more orange*  >.< Never believe color samples from the boxes. 


 I want to try Sweet Apricot next time! But this color is still not available in Malaysia.. -___-


PeiYee also dyed her hair today. She dyed it Chiffon Beige.

I think that Yee's color really suited her because it not too dark nor is is too light.

QiQi also bought a box the other day. Hers is something darker, Chestnut Brown.

She hasn't dyed her hair though. Maybe tomorrow.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow Me on Instagram

Popular Posts