Just Chillin'

11:00


Well, I'm at LCCT right now waiting for my flight back home.
Enjoying a cup of tea while trying to blog as I arrived early and my flight is not for until another 3 hours.
Sue and Jess are going to pick me up at the airport when I arrive at Kuching.

Anyways, I'm going to talk about my day yesterday.
Slept at 6am yesterday morning and woke up at 7.50am but then remembered I had a presentation to do at 8am so I had to rush to school. Was only late for on 10 minutes. Haha

After that I skipped class for the whole afternoon just to go watch Unstoppable with PeiYee, Laoda and Qi.


This movie so worth watching cos it's funny, thrilling and exciting. I think it's more than just two guys trying to stop a runway train full of toxic chemicals. U gotta go watch it urself to know why.

We didn't have breakfast or lunch on that day so we had popcorn and sweetcorn for lunch. Had dinner at Mori Cafe and Laoda brought me and Qi to Malacca Central to to catch our bus to Seremban. Stayed at Qi's aunt's house and she brought us to the airport this morning. Thank U!!!

Going to check in right now. Bye~!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow Me on Instagram

Popular Posts