Stress Overload

16:55

Feeling very stressed for the past few day because of school. Got Math exam tonight, English presentation tomorrow, lab report due this week and load of assignments not yet done. Plus, I think my English teacher  is having PMS, but she said she's only being 10% evil. (-__-||| ) I don't even want to know what 100% is like. I feel like I want to collapse already...

I'm feeling nervous and yet excited at the same time right now. Nervous because of exam. Excited because I'm going back home on Wednesday. Yes! I haven't been back for about 2 months and that's the longest time I've  ever been away from home. Miss the lemon and lime scent (because of the Ambi Pure spray) of home and my soft soft bed already.

Gonna be back for more than a week and yet I feel that it's not enough.
Going to make a list of what I'm going to do back home.

  1. Spend time with family and friends. - Most important
  2. Bring my puppy to the vet - cos my mom asked me to do it
  3. Get a facial treatment - cos I desperately need one right now
  4. Go to Damai beach with friends!
  5. Treat Jess to a dinner at 4Points - cos i promised her dinner anywhere for her birthday and she chose 4Point. I'm going to be so broke for this month...
  6. Attend photography classes that my mom enrolled me in
  7. Get new earphones for my phone - I lost mine in Singapore or maybe get a new MP3 player 

So these are the few things that I only could think of right now. Well, see u guys in Kuching!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow Me on Instagram

Popular Posts