I see lights!

10:10

Went out with Sue, QiQi and Andy on Friday. Andy picked me up at my house cos I was too lazy to drive. Actually, I wanted them to pick me up so that my parents won't nag if I go out until too late. >.<

We went out to Taiwan Porridge House cos Sue and Andy have not had their dinner yet.

Andy and Sue. Both bf and gf have the same pose. Talk to the hand!


After that we didn't really know where to go. So Andy took us to Waterfront to play "lastic". It's like those flying umbrellas where you shoot to the sky and see them slowly spin down. My explanation is like sh*t. =_= 

Let you guys see photo better.

I'm starting to really get lazy to write anything. I'm getting really excited for Chinese New Year but I'm not done with cleaning. So just enjoy the very few photos!

 Peek-a-boo!





okbye.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow Me on Instagram

Popular Posts