...

17:17

Recently I feel that I have nothing to blog about. Nothing much happened since I came back to Malacca.

----------

Went to the movies with Qi and Yuki yesterday.

Look for the day :
Top - F.O.S
Bottom - ??
Shoes - From Singapore
Backpack - From my mum
Plastic bag - wtf?! lol From Sisterdream, DP

We had dinner at Old Town before watching the movie. We watched Sanctum. The movie is not bad lar. Really worth watching!


Actually I didn't know about this movie until my brother introduced it to me. Another RM10 movie ticket not wasted. haha

Yuki, Qi and I
I didn't take any photos that day cos I didn't bring my camera out. >.< The photo above is from Qi.

We had McDonald's for supper and went back home after the movie.

----------

Now editing photos for next entry.
Will see a lot of photos of food and cute baby. lol
So stay tuned.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow Me on Instagram

Popular Posts