Bukit Mata Seafood @ OneJaya

00:06

Been procrastinating whether to publish this post or not cos I think very boring lar. *sigh* But what the heck! Going to publish it anyways! At least got photos of cute baby. hahaha

Had this looked-grand-but-not-so-grand dinner at Bukit Mata Seafood at One Jaya with family, uncles, aunts and dad's biker friends the day before coming back to Malacca. Didn't really know what the dinner occasion was for but went anyways cos got seafood what and I'm also a huge sucker for prawns. 

I see seafood and lobsters!

My mom and sister.

At first my family wanted to have dinner elsewhere, just the few of us but my uncle said that he wanted to belanja us makan when he heard that we were going out for dinner. I also don't know why lar ho so don't ask why.

Here's cute picture of baby! His name is Aden. He's my cousin's son. So he's my nephew (right?).

Our 8 course dinner
 Midin and Cangkuk Manis

 PRAWNS!!!! and fried noodles

 Thai style chicken and steamed fish

 Crab meat and deer meat

My dad doesn't understand why I always like to take pictures of food and whenever he tries to eat it before I take picture, my mum would be like "Stop! Hui, quickly take picture leh!" hahaha She would then tell me to upload the pictures onto facebook, which I have a album specifically made for food. At first, the album was for a friend who had a assignment about food at school but then I got lazy to delete it so I kept uploading more and more pictures of food.

So overall, I think the food is just "so so" and their other restaurant at Top Spot is better than this one.

Aden with his grandmother

With my sister. Do we look alike?

My aunt playing around with the claw. lol

 My mum also wanted a pic with the claw. xD My mum loves eating crab meat.

My fav picture of Aden

And last picture for this entry.
My bedroom view at night.
I don't normally open my windows at home but there was a blackout that day. So we had no choice but to open the windows cos so hot lar. That was the only house with electricity within the whole neighborhood. So unfair one! ><

Nite! Sweet dreams!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow Me on Instagram

Popular Posts