I'm still alive

23:47

Hi hi! I'm back for some little updates!

Quite glad that March is over.
March was not my month. Not kind to me at all. Hmph!
Please let April be a nice month for me! Please~

Starting to feel a whole lot better these days and not as stressful as before. 
Not gonna procrastinate doing any of my assignments again. hahaha
Was kinda suffocating myself with all the stress for the past few weeks.
"What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger"
This quote kinda helped me got me through rough times in life.

Not much to talk about though.
Only that I got MUET speaking test and probability theory test both on Monday. Argh~!
My MUET speaking test actually starts at 7.30 in the MORNING!
Are you friggin' kidding me?! 7.30am?! Why so early?! I think I'll still be half awake then!
Sigh... But I'm still gonna do my best!

I've been watching a lot CSI : Miami lately.
Last watched episode was last year, until season 7 .
But latest episode is until season 9.
Got a lot of catching up to do. lol
 
Horatio, you're the man!







Bye! Gonna continue watching CSI!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow Me on Instagram

Popular Posts