16.04.2011

00:47

I finally have a proper update.Yay!
Haven't had a proper update in weeks because life was that boring and busy.
Not been going out much like I used to. haha
Been spending most of my time in my room re-watching movies my brother helped me download.

Went out to celebrate Mun Mun's birthday at Arena last Saturday. 
 I was a bit tired that day because of MUET exams but still, I had fun.

Mun's birthday cake courtesy of Arena

Mun making her birthday wish

The three beauties : QiQi, Melissa and PeiYee

 QiQi and me

 YeeXian, Bernard, Isaac and Eric

 Birthday girl with YeeXian and WeiSen

WeiSen, Mun and WenYi






These are most of the pictures I took. Not much though, cos I wanted to have fun rather than just take pictures for the whole night. Plus, my DSLR is quite heavy.

Actually, this is my first time going clubbing. I don't know why, but people always have the impression that I always go clubbing. Not that I have anything against it, Just saying though.
I like to have fun but that doesn't mean that I club. So stop judging me until you get to know the real me. There's another side of me that you'll be surprised to know if you do. hahaha

 Till then, bye!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow Me on Instagram

Popular Posts