Karaoke and Sunset

18:30


Went out with QiQi, Yuki, KeiKei, Alex, and YeeKee on Friday cos we were bored and it was also too good of a day to be spending it indoors. haha

We headed out to lunch at around 1:30pm before going to GoGo at the pier for karaoke session at 3pm.

YeeKee, Alex, KeiKei, and Yuki

If you don't know, I don't really sing because of certain reasons so I rather watch people sing. x)

Trying to be emo with QiQi. lol

Camwhoring with QiQi and Yuki
Loving my hair colour in these 3 pics! ♥

Such a bright and sunny day!

Ohai, it's QiQi again!


Bye bye sun... 
I'll see you again tomorrow.

They finished singing at 7pm and we headed out to dinner after that.

One last shot before dinner.
Cute, no?

We had dinner at Old Newton and Laoda came to meet us there.
Initially we wanted to catch a movie but time didn't allow us. :(
So we went to Jonker Walk.
Didn't take any photos while I was there cos I was busy looking around for stuff to buy back home but ended up buying things for myself instead.

p/s : My finals are in 3 weeks and I'll be heading home in a month! Yay! So excited!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow Me on Instagram

Popular Posts