15:50


Hi Hi!
I know I've been MIA for some time now and I'm truly sorry.
I've been promising that I would update more often when I have time and yet I've been procrastinating to do so.  ><
So midterm exams have ended! Yay! And assignments that were due have all been done too! Double yay!
Was seriously stress for the last the last few weeks but I have more time to relax now.

I'm also really looking forward to the end of the month because the whole family is going on a family trip to Sabah. Both my brothers will be coming home and it has been quite some time since I've seen the whole family together so I'm really excited for this trip. So are my parents. : )

Upcoming posts :
  1. Bon Odori 2011
  2. Skin79 Hot Pink BB Cream review 
  3. Hada Labo review 
These 3 post may not be in order and there definitely will be some random posts in between but still, stay tuned for more posts.

Till then, bye for now.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow Me on Instagram

Popular Posts