Sabah Trip - Part 1

21:25

I can't believe that my last blog entry was 2 weeks ago. #failedblogger


To be honest, I just didn't want to blog. Somehow, I felt uninspired to blog anything for the past two weeks but I'm back now! *turns on music to blog*

Although my final exams are nearing (1 weeks to be exact :P), I'm gonna blog first. Study later lar... No mood to study now.

My family and I went to Kota Kinabalu, Sabah 3 weeks ago for a family trip. Took tons of photos, more than 2000 photos. Crazy right? lol So I'll be breaking the Sabah trip into several entries.

The place we rented while we were holidaying in KK, Sabah - Marina Court Condominium Apartments
A cosy apartment with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms



 
My father's friend, who work as a tour guide in Sabah took us to have high tea at Fook Yuan after checking in into our apartment. Apparently, he said that kopitiam serves the best bread in Sabah. Saying that everyone should at least try it once if or whenever in Sabah.
Looks like any normal white bread right? Wrong!
Best bread ever! Softest bread I've ever eaten! Like eating cotton candy! 
A must try! Though I don't know the directions there. #failedtourist

My mum and dad

Dinner for the night which my father's friend ordered.



First place to visit in Sabah - Perdana Park, to see musical fountains

Nothing special though. Just repeated sequences with repeated songs.


My brother trying to look as if he know magic

At Tanjung Aru Resort and Spa

 Taken at Sutera Harbour Yatch Club with my brothers and sister

Wouldn't it be nice to own one yacht. Just one. #daydreaming


That's all for tonight.
Till then, bye!

And Happy Mid-Autumn Festival to all!
中秋节快乐!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow Me on Instagram

Popular Posts