Mum's birthday

09:55


I got back to Kuching last Tuesday and Wednesday was my mum's birthday. I was meaning to blog earlier but my laptop broke down. T^T 

My dad wanted to bring my mum to have Western food for her birthday but my mum wanted to have seafood. So we went to Top Spot. 

#1  My mum and dad always eat at this stall whenever they're at Top Spot

 #2 Noodles

 #3 Belacan squid

 #4 I don't really know what this is called in English.
But really damn nice. All so fat and juicy

#5 Mushrooms

#6 Bitter gourd 

 #7 Fried ngoh fish

#8 Steamed crabs!!!

#9 My sister

#10 My mum's cake from one of her colleagues at work

We didn't buy a cake for my mum cos my mum's colleague always buys one for her. Plus, our whole family doesn't like to eat cake except my older brother. He's not in Kuching right now so no point in buying another cake.


#11 My mum, sis, grandma and cousin

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow Me on Instagram

Popular Posts