Quick update

00:47

嗨嗨!I'm back!
I think it has been more than a week since my last post. Gosh~  i miss blogging so much.
Nothing much really happened in the past week.

I've have forcing myself to study by going to school library everyday for the past week. No facebooking and blogging.

My routine for the whole week for last week was actually waking up late then have lunch. Then go library until dinner. After dinner continue study in library until 11pm or midnight. Have supper then go back sleep. Continue same thing after waking up. Quite tiring actually.

Final started last Saturday and I still have 2 paper left. 

I will be heading down to Singapore in a few days! Yay! And I'll be back in Kuching in a week! Double Yay! So excited to go back home to enjoy Chinese new year!

I'm going to bed now. Night!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Follow Me on Instagram

Popular Posts