园游会 - Garden Festival

03:48

06/01/2010

第十四届新春嘉年华会
14th Chinese New Year Extravaganza

@ President Square, MMU Malacca Campus
 

 #1

Me and QiQi went there the other night for dinner cos there were like 22 stalls selling food and drinks. But in my opinion, I don't think there are a lot of stuff to eat there.
Bumped into Eric, Alex, YeeKee, Caryn and Saleha at the festival.
Then we waited for Yuki cos she said that she would come but would be a bit late.
The place stared to get really crowded around 8pm.
We saw YeeXian, ManMan and WenYi at the festival too.

#2

#3 Girl selling polaroid pictures.
She asked us if we wanted to take any polaroid pictures but QiQi told her we brought our own camera

# 4 The first performance was the drum performance when the guest-of-honors arrived. Then the lion dance performance was next.

#5 Couldn't really see anything cos we was sitting in the back >.<
Then, QiQi, Yuki and I went to the front to watch the performances and the other guys went their own ways. 

#6 The two emcees

#7 I don't really know what this performance is called. Mask changing act? haha

 #8 Lucky draw ceremony
I won a hamper! So lucky that day. lol

 #9 Traditional orchestra performance

 #10 Shaolin performance 

 #11 Dance performance from MMU students ( I don't really remember their group name) >.<
The only thing I remember about them is that they placed in Astro Battlegroundz

 #12 Catwalk featuring traditional outfits 
Too lazy to post too much pictures so group shot better

 #13
 
 #14

 #15

 #16
 
That was my first time attending an activity that big on campus. I didn't really expected that I would be there until the end of the festival cos it was kinda boring in the beginning but then I got glued to the following performances.

p/s : I won't be blogging much for the next 2 weeks cos of final exams. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow Me on Instagram

Popular Posts