15:48

Hi hi!

So my finals have finished and I'm now in Singapore. I will be heading back to Kuching in a few days with my grandma and cousin.

I got stopped by security at woodlands checkpoint before entering customs yesterday. The security asked where I'm from and what I'm doing in Singapore. I look so suspicious meh?!Not only that, the security officer working at the imigrations counter was also reluctant to chop my passport cos I don't look like my passport picture. (´A`). But they let me through in the end.

So tired right now~ I just got back from Bugis and bought a lot of stuff. haha
Bought some dresses for cny and some everyday clothes. Finally found a pair of shoes that I totally feel in love with when I saw them.

Cute right? The store manager was so effing rude! When I went in the store, she walked out and pretended that no one was in there. Not going to go there again! Hmph!

I think I bought a lot of useless stuff there. Bought 2 pair of specs for S$10 just because they look nice.

 Bought Love Mask and Japanese candy for friends. See, I so good got remember u guys. lol

I'm now just so excited to go back Kuching! Counting down the days till I'm back home.

Bye now!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Follow Me on Instagram

Popular Posts