5.1.2011

12:16

Didn't have much to do yesterday as I didn't have any class for the whole day. Waited for QiQi , PeiYee, Yuki, Loada and Hilary to finish their classes at 2pm and went to Moli Cafe. We had lunch there and after that they did their slide shows for their presentations.

#1 QiQi and PeiYee

After that, we (me, QiQi, Laoda, Hilary and PeiYee) went to DP cos we wanted to watch the movie Gulliver's Travels. As the movie was at 6.20pm and we went there around 4, we did a little shopping first.

 #2

We went back to the cinema at 6 and waited for the movie to start.


I'm not a really big fan of Jack Black movies so I was actually not really excited to see the movie. I sometimes think that he is trying too hard to make people laugh - like the movie Year One (I never really finished the movie and I think I never will).
But this movie wasn't really bad. I'll give it a thumbs up, maybe. Cos I think that Jack Black in this movie wasn't really "over-the-top" making a fool out of himself.  >.<

We went to Amigo for dinner after the movie. They serve both Western and Japanese food there.

#3 PeiYee with the Amigo menu

#4

#5 QiQi

#6 Hilary

#7 Laoda

#8 PeiYee ordered Chiasu Ramen
The bowl is a big as her face! haha Though I think that the ramen soup was too salty.

#9 Laoda and I had Tori Katsu set - RM12

#10 QiQi and Hilary both had Cheese Baked Seafood Rice.

Laoda dropped us back at our apartment after dinner and PeiYee, QiQi and I rushed back to change our clothes cos PeiYee had an interview for a club at school and we accompanied her.
Both of them checked their MUET results after coming back from school and I went back to sleep after that.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow Me on Instagram

Popular Posts