Damai Trip Part 1

12:04

Finally done with exam, quizzes, assignments and all those other shits. Feel so damn free right not although I'm not that confident in my physics exam last night. Anyways, what's past is past. I'm still moving on! 

So basically, there's gonna be a lot of photos so I'm going to break it into at least 2 posts. I was meaning to make this post earlier but then I realized I got more than 400 photos of on that trip so I had to choose and edit what I wanted to post. 

So, QiQi, Andy, Sue, Cheng, Mic and I went to Damai on 21.11.2010 which was 2 weeks ago. Sue and QiQi actually stayed over at my house the day before so it was easier to pick the rest of the guys up on Sunday.

I want your teeth, Mic!

QiQi again
After picking up the rest of the guy, we all had breakfast at a kopitiam somewhere at 101.
Mic playing with Andy's phone
Off to Damai!

Finally there


Cheng want to change his pants but don't know why the toilet so near he don't want to use. He hid behind Mic cos he's scared I'd snap a photo of him changing. Like that also can see la hor.. haha

Mic didn't want to play cos she thought the sun was too hot so I gave her my camera to be photographer for the day.

QiQi managed to borrow some toys from her neighbour who was staying at the resort.
Look how happy Cheng is when he got the toys. lol



Peace!

We saw this really cute girl at the beach that would make you go "aww~".  She was wearing a minnie mouse swimsuit that would make u go. Even got a tail leh...




Mic's toenails so colourful


Cheng scraped his hand on some rocks when he fell


QiQi also accidentally scraped her shoulder

and her foot

Sue's foot
She got cut too


End of Part 1
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow Me on Instagram

Popular Posts