Damai Trip Part 2

11:41

Part 1

K, going to start posting pictures of part 2 right now. 
Basically part 2 is mostly just us playing in the obstacle courses of the Kids' Village. wtf 

Wondering whether to go in or not cos didn't see any adults/teenagers playing inside except kids. Was sorta scared of getting kicked out of the playground cos can see guards walking around some more. 
But we went in in the end.

QiQi was the first one to climb one of the obstacles 


Cheng's turn

Andy' turn

I also don't wan to lose


 The two lonely boys haha

Sue and Andy in their new home




"Hi"

"Kiss me"


Took me quite a while to get up the rope but finally got up

Andy got up easily by just jumping up.
Don't show off la.. >.<


 The 3 sloths 

Tyre swing

I think all the kids in the playground think that we "beh zai lao" lol

Someone wore the same shorts as Mic so they asked her for a photo

Andy wearing my sis' Christmas hat he found in my car
and then he fell asleep lol

Went to Buntal to have lunch at around 2pm





After lunch I sent Andy and Cheng back to Andy's housee and brought Sue and QiQi back my house cos I had a dinner with my relatives and Andy went to pick them up at my house.

I went to my cousins' birthday at Delizze that night
and
Sue, Andy and QiQi went to Atmosphere.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow Me on Instagram

Popular Posts