Updates

23:37

I failed my Physics midterm. fxck. I need to study more to pass finals.
Good thing the lecturer didn't say out our marks in front of the class or I'll be screwed.
He let us see only our own marks but I heard I'm not the only one who failed.
Actually physics is never my forte.
Hope that all my lab reports, assignments and quizzes can pull up my overall marks so that I don't need to repeat this subject next semester.

I still got Physics II next sem! ARGH!!! But I heard from other students that physics II is easier. Sure hope so. There's more electrical and electronic stuff which I also think is easier.

_______________________________________

Went to Jonker Walk on Friday with QiQi and Alex for dinner at Jonker 88.
Met Michelle and Yee Kee there.


Mic was with visiting Malacca with her family so we went our own ways after dinner.




After that, we went to Old Newton to meet YeeKee and ate second round of dinner. lol


Then we went to watch Narnia.

The movie is actually not bad. Great effects and CG. However, the *seven swords* somehow made me think of Lord of the Rings xD  *spoiler

After watching the movie, we went to have midnight supper. QiQi and YeeKee didn't eat though.
I think my waistline is going to increase or maybe I'll develop a double chin if I keep eating like that. wtf

_______________________________________

Got up 6 in the morning today to go jogging with QiQi, YeeKee and Alex up a hill.
So damn tough lor cos so long didn't exercise already. Plus the hill so steep.
Need to burn all that excess fat! But I don't think we burned any fat whatsoever lor...
cos we ate a lot after that.
Had Dim Sum for breakfast then went to the market to buy some veges.
We wanted to go Jusco but it was still early so we went to YeeKee's house to relax.
Walked around Jusco then went to have Cha Sio+Sio Bak for lunch.
Ate too much until QiQi and I didn't have much appetite for dinner.

Going to go on a diet for now....

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow Me on Instagram

Popular Posts