5 minute makeup look

18:39

This is just a small tutorial on how I do my makeup although I don't often put makeup on. The look I'm going for in this tutorial is simple and clean. Plus, it's really easy to do.

 First, put on foundation or BB cream. The lens I'm wearing is Misty Grey from Freshkon.
 I like mixing my foundation with BB cream before using them. After foundation, set it with loose powder.
 Then draw a thin line and small V with eyeliner at the outer corner of your eyes.
I'm using Double Intense Gel Eyeliner in brown by Silkygirl.
 Don't forget to use blusher! I'm using Puff de Cheek in Peach Macaron by Majolica Majorca
So in love with this blusher at the moment cos it's really cute and easy to use. 
 Put on mascara and then lipstick of your choice.
Viola! Done!
Rearrange your hair and your ready to go out!


One last pic to show you how the makeup looks like without the colour effect.

This tutorial is a massive phail but I'm gonna post it up anyway. : p

Bye!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow Me on Instagram

Popular Posts