19.03.2011

22:26


Hey peeps! Missed me?  Hahaha.. Uploaded a picture just so that this entry won't be boring or you can just look at my picture in case you're too lazy to read. jkjk Please don't spam me! >.<

It's so hard to type with long nails.. 
I keep hearing clickety clack sounds every time I hit the keyboard. lol

My laptop broke down last week so I wasn't able to blog but I got it fixed! yay!
Basically nothing happened in the past week cos my life is boring.
I basically spend most of my days in my room doing nothing.. sigh.. So bored...

I went to KL last week to meet up with my brother cos he's having his holidays and he's staying at our uncle's house. The other reason I went to KL is take my new laptop my mom bought for me. My mom asked my uncle to go get it for me but unfortunately the store rep said that they've not finish with installing the software. So I'm still stuck with my old lappy right now. sigh..... I sure hope I can get my new lappy this week or next week.

Have you seen the moon tonight? It's so bright!! I sound like I've never seen  the moon before.. hahahaha

GTG. Bye!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Follow Me on Instagram

Popular Posts