Yuki's Birthday

14:58

Last Thursday was Yuki's birthday so me, Pei Hong, Qi, Laoda and Pei Yee went out with her to celebrate. We went to Toilet Bowl Restaurant for dinner.

The front door

The whole theme of the restaurant is based on restrooms

What I ordered. Unfortunately, I didn't really like the food there. The food was too salty and the garlic bread was soggy. But on the plus side, the mushroom soup looked like vomit. Ewww~~ So well done! lol

Birthday girl (Yuki), Pei Yee and Laoda

Pei Yee and Qi with their ice-cream which looks like shit

After that, we went to DP, walked around until we weren't feeling so full and went to Haagen Dazs for ice-cream.

Chocolate fondue!!!

Pei Yee, Qi, Pei Hong and Yuki

Group shot before leaving the place

After that, we went to catch a Movie - I am number four.
At first I thought that the movie was going to be boring cos I've always thought that movies about aliens are so cliche. Alien (good guys) comes to Earth, then bad guys come. Then bad guys want to kill good guys and destroy Earth but then good guys stop them and win. Then movie ends and credits come out.  The movie was more or less that cliche but I was so wrong about the boring part. hahaha It wasn't that bad at all but I didn't like the ending though.


Qi, Pei Yee and Pei Hong stayed over at Yuki's house that night after the movie but I went back cos I had classes the next day.


p/s : I thought there wasn't going to be sequel for this movie but I just found out that the sequel to I am number four - The Power of Six will be released August 23, 2011.  I wanna go watch!!!

They caught Number One in Malaysia.
Number Two in England.
And Number Three in Kenya.
They tried to catch Number Four in Ohio and failed.
I am Number Seven. One of six still alive.
And I'm ready to fight
Bye!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow Me on Instagram

Popular Posts