01:49

Sorry for not updating. 
It's just that lately I've been so stressed and not in any mood to update.
Stressed, not just because of assignments, quizzes, and exams.
It's also because of "someone".

I'm gonna start ranting so if you don't want to read, you can exit my blog right now. 

Ok, there's this dude in my class that I really dislike. 
He's the laziest person I've ever seen and I'm not the only one saying this.
My classmates are also saying the same thing about him.
He's the type of guy that never does his homework and gives lame excuses to lecturers so that he can extend his time and copy from other people. 
Excuses like "I left my assignment at home. Can I pass it up later or tomorrow?" 
I hear this excuse from him every single week! 
Copy once or twice is ok but for every single assignment is just too over!

Like that other day, one of my classmates borrowed one of my assignments to compare answers and he quickly added that why not photostat my assignment for everyone so that they all can compare (Wah.. So lame excuse). 
Then I just told him that there's no need to do that and I just took back my assignment once my classmate was done comparing.
Reasons why I didn't want to photostat my assignment was because, 
one, I know you didn't do yours and you're trying to copy mine! 
And two, everyone has already done theirs except YOU
I didn't say that to him in person but I really wanted to. 
I'm not trying to be mean to that person, it's just that he always don't do his work and comes up with excuses to copy from others.

He used to copy assignments from my other classmates but they started to avoid and ignore him and I think he noticed so that's why he started to borrow from me. fml 

Can someone PLEASE tell me how do I deal with this problem?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow Me on Instagram

Popular Posts