Another day in Singapore

23:05

I'm finally back home! I'm supposed to be back home on Sunday but I kinda missed my flight. hahaha... So I had to take the next flight home which was yesterday. Good thing I didn't need to pay full charge for another air ticket. phew.. I just needed to pay the adjustment fee.

So when I was still in Singapore, my aunt and uncle had a conference at Marina Bay Sands so the whole family including me tagged along.


Two of my cousins

My grandma and cousin

They said the sun was too bright so that's why their eyes were closed

Tea break

Chilled fruits

Do you want tea or coffee?

My aunt aunt and uncle's conference actually took quite some time so I went to walk around Marina Bay Sands with my grandma and cousins while waiting for them to finish.




Just a random shot of one of the cafes there.
Most of the cafes there were either full or people queuing up for a seat.

Inside Hush Puppies store

hahahaha!!! This photo is just too cute!

Sky Garden


 wtf?! Only 9 years old and he already owns a camcorder?!


My aunt and uncle's conference took around 3 hours but somehow time passed really quick so after that we went to pick up my other cousin at her friend's birthday party at Aloha Resort. I don't know the exact location of the place cos I fell asleep in the car.

After that we went to Bedok for dinner. 

 Fried radish cake with oyster

BBQ chicken with lime

 BBQ sambal stingray on sizzling hotplate

Tang yuen in peanut soup.
This dessert is just so good!

I actually gained 2kg while I was in Singapore for two days. wtf

After dinner, we went to Singapore Expo. Luckily, there was a Robinson Expo there so that means SHOPPING!!!
Didn't buy much though cos it was already the second last day of the expo which means most of the good stuff had already been taken. :(

My haul from the expo.
Believe it or not, I got everything here for under S$50. 
wheretf can u find Giordano t-shirts for just S$6?!

Done blogging for tonight.
Nite!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow Me on Instagram

Popular Posts