We're still alive!

01:06

It's already a day after 21st May and we're still alive.
And yet they said that yesterday was going to be Judgement Day. Pfft!
Actually, I'm don't believe in Doomsday predictions. I don't believe that the world will end on 2012.
Life's too short to be worrying about when we'll die, so why not just have fun while we can?

So, I've finished my finals and is now enjoying my very short 2 weeks (which is the longest our uni gives us) semester break. wth do we only get 2 weeks and other unis can have at least 2 months?
I'm now in Singapore and will be heading back to Kuching tomorrow. Arrived in Singapore yesterday evening.
My aunt and uncle took me to JB yesterday night to have abalone kueh tiaw and wanton noodles. Then we headed to MBO at KSL City Mall to catch a movie at 12.15am. We watched The Priest.

 

Not a bad movie at all.
We went to have lok-lok and Rojak after the movie and headed back to Singapore at around 3.30am.
Wanted to sleep until 12pm but my cousins kept banging on my door at 9am until I woke up. =_=
Went to Marina Bay Sands and Singapore Expo today.
Stay tuned for my next post to see photos. I promise it won't be as boring as this post. :P

Nite!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow Me on Instagram

Popular Posts