Review : Silkygirl Double Intense Waterproof Mascara

03:41


Hey peeps!
My blog is not dead yet and I'm still alive.
Gosh, can't believe my last entry was two weeks ago.
I was busy with exams. Excuses excuses Sorry. ><
Gonna do a short review on Silkygirl's Double Intense Waterproof Mascara even though it's 3am right now. I don't know why but I'm still not tired or sleepy. I'm still very much wide awake.

So I've been using this mascara for some time now and it's the best lengthening mascara I've used so far.
Plus, I'm a huge sucker for lengthening mascaras.


I wasn't really into Silkygirl's mascaras at first but the funky packaging really caught my attention so I told myself that I would get it. Never regretted my purchase ever since. 
Price wise, cheapest mascara I've ever bought. Not really sure about the price now, but I remember buying it for less than RM20, which is relatively cheap compared to other mascaras.
Not only that, this mascara can be easily found in any Watsons and Guardians store or any Silkygirl outlets.

The mascara also contains collagen and protein and nutrient which helps condition and strengthen lashes. 

The wand contains two sides - short bristles and long bristles.

How to use :
Step 1:
Using the side of the applicator with the shorter bristles, coat your lashes from the roots to the tips in a zig-zag motion.
Step 2:
Gently brush on the tips of your lashes with the longer bristles.


Before and after pic of my lashes after following the 2 steps on applying the mascara.
Lashes are visibly longer than before!

Pros:
  1. It's cheap!
  2. Visibly longer lashes
  3. Smudge-proof
  4. Waterproof 
  5. Clump-free
Cons:
  1. Not long-lasting. Need to re-coat it if you want to wear it for the whole day.
  2. Tends to flake off over time.
Rating : ♥♥♥ 4 out of 5
 Minus 1♥ just because it's not long-lasting.
 But overall, a really good and affordable mascara.




Gonna force myself to sleep now.
Nite!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow Me on Instagram

Popular Posts