Day Trip to KL

16:51

QiQi and I have been talking about going to KL for some time and we finally went there last Saturday.

Eric tagged along with us cos he was going to visit his family in KL.

We waited for him at the waiting area below our apartment at 9am but he overslept.

 
My outfit for the day

QiQi

Eric

After waiting for Eric we went outside to wait for the bus to central and luckily there was a bus when we reached outside.

There was only 3 of us on the bus as it was still early so why not camwhore? hahaha




McD for breakfast at central before going to KL

Our bus tickets to KL
Something wrong with the date and time.

Camwhoring on the bus. 
Yup, I've got a lot of acne scars so that's why I don't show a lot of pictures of myself on my blog for now.
I want my baby skin back!

Eric got of the bus when it reached Serdang. Bye~

When QiQi and I reached KL central at Tasik Selatan at 1pm, we took the LRT to Hang Tuah. We were supposed to change station from Hang Tuah and take the next LRT to Sungai Wang but the LRT in the next statsion was closed cos there was some sort of problem with it. Such dumb luck! So we had to walk from Hang Tuah to Sungai Wang. Good thing the journey was not far, around 10 minutes.

I didn't take photos on the LRT and all the while we shopped cos I was paranoid. Paranoid that someone would steal my phone and camera while I wasn't looking. Yea, my mum got her handphone stolen once when she was on the LRT in KL so that somehow made me paranoid. Not only that, people are always telling us to be careful of our belongs if/whenever we're in KL cos there's a lot of snatch thieves there. So you can actually tell where my paranoia comes from.
I was clutching my backpack for dear life for the whole journey. haha I also kept checking if my handphone was still in my backpack or not. I need to stop being so paranoid. lol

 Lunch at Food and Tea, Sungai Wang

 
QiQi's kong bao chicken

 My spicy butter chicken rice

 Reading map to determine how to get to Pavilion, our next location

 Calling YeeKee for directions to Pavilion cos it was not on the map.

 In the end, we decided not to go to Pavilion cos the stuffs there are expensive. Plus we didn't have enough time to go there cos we hadn't shopped enough. So we went to Times Square instead of Pavilion.

I'm not sure what time we went to Times Square but we manged to buy some stuff there. Bought quite a few cosmetic products at Guardians' sale. Regretting not buying more though cos they were so cheap.
After that, we headed back to Hang Tuah LRT station before 7pm cos we wanted to get back to Malacca earlier.

On the way back to the station

Waiting to cross the road

After reaching KL central we booked our 8pm tickets back to Malacca and had dinner there at KFC
Loving the new KL central at Tasik Selatan.
It has that airport feel to it.

We were suppose to reach Malacca before 10pm but we reached half an hour late cos there was an accident on the highway, causing a massive traffic jam but I'm just happy we got back to Malacca safe and sound.

I only managed to buy 2 outfits and a few cosmetic products. Should have bought more.
But what the heck, I'm gonna shop till I drop next time I go KL.
The cosmetics I bought

KL, I"LL BE BACK!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow Me on Instagram

Popular Posts