Donuts and Pizzas

00:52

The day after Uncle J's farewell dinner was Ivester's birthday.

They were staying in our house since they sold their house.

We gave Ivester a really simple birthday since both his parents were busy that night.

Donuts from Apple Donuts that my brother bought

I was suppose to back a cheesecake so my mum and bro went out to buy cream cheese for me but it wasn't enough. So in the end, I didn't manage to bake a cheesecake for the birthday boy because I didn't have enough time to go out buy some more cream cheese. Sorry Ves.

We used the donuts my brother bought as his birthday cake intead

Blowing out the candles

Pizzas for dinner! Yay!

And oh yeah! Ivester also invited three of his best friends to celebrate his birthday with him and stay over.

Ivester with his friends and uncle J in the back

Guess who is who? lol
Actually you can still tell who is who because they didn't even change standing positions

Friend whose name I forgot.
Heard him tell the other friend : "This is what I call dinner!" lol

Group shot

What the kids did that night and the day after.
They were reluctant to leave the next day so they called their parents to let them stay over another night.
My parents don't mind people staying over because we got extra rooms for them to sleep.

Abrupt end. Bye!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow Me on Instagram

Popular Posts