Another day

20:48

Went out with Jess today again.

Picked her up and went to tHe Spring again.
I know, the spring again?!
Lol. It's like my second home already. 

Haha. Anyways, I dragged her along to go shopping with me
but we ended up watching a movie instead. xD
We were arguing about which movie to watch when we went up to the cinema.
Toy Story 3 or The Karate Kid?


In the end, we ended up watching The Karate Kid instead because both of us have yet to watch it and Jess doesn't want to watch Toy Story 3.
Oh, oh oh!!! Almost forgot to tell u guys that Estee Lauder Model Search is in town! 
---> Click here <--- for more about it.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Really wanna watch it but its not yet out here in Europe =(

    i have something for you at my blog! come check it out:D

    http://xxsohottopic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh was it any good? I love the original moves a lot ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. the movie was really good. really worth watching. and thanks for the blog award. I'll make a post about it when I'm free.

    ReplyDelete

Follow Me on Instagram

Popular Posts